Established for over 30 years, Wright engineering are looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced Fabricators and welders to join our team servicing sites across the UK. This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- Working on sites across the UK on new-build, mainatnce and overhaul work.
- Wide variety of work ranging for power stations, waste recovery, building product manufacture and quarrying.
The skills required are
- Experience of working on medium to heavy engineering.
- Reading engineering GAs and detailed drawings.
- Installing and maintaining a wide range of equipment such as conveyors, ash handling equipment.
- Installation of new equipment and repairs to old.
- Working to the highest of safety standards.
- Plant operations such as MEWP, Loadall, slinger banksman and PASMA would be of benefit but training can be given.
Salary put £12.53 – £13.75 Dependant on Experience
25 days holiday plus 8 stats