Out of the box thinking…
Generally considered one of the most difficult sectors to work in by many, Wright Engineering relish the opportunity to be involved in waste to energy projects that require ‘out of the box’ thinking dealing with materials in ways that have in most cases never been done before.
Testament to our continued success in this sector is an experienced, coherent team spread across the entire project lifecycle who’s pragmatic approach to seemingly impossible challenges repeatedly delivers stakeholder satisfaction.
Recent experience in the waste to energy sector includes, but is not limited to:
- Process redesign, supply and installation.
- Design, supply and installation of process equipment.
- Supply and installation of primary steelwork packages.
- Design, supply and installation of secondary steelwork packages.
- Installation of third party equipment.
- Provision of site supervision and labour.