As a company, we hold ISO9001, providing assurance of our commitment to safety and quality. We have the capability to provide this sector with turnkey installations, fabrications and component manufacture, and site labour, to a high quality at a very competitive price.
Wright Engineering’s extensive portfolio includes, but is not limited to, work on the following Power stations…
- West Burton
- Fiddlers Ferry
Working for main contractors, or directly for the power station operator, we have…
- Installed Stone and DSG handling equipment including…
- Pipe Conveyors
- Storage Hoppers and Silos
- Steel Framed and Clad Buildings
- Maintenance Access Platforms and Stairways
- Process Component Fabrications and Installation
- Planned Maintenance and Outage Labour
Our site installation teams are fully qualified and highly experienced. All site personnel hold “Passports to Safety” and our Site Supervisors and Managers hold IOSH Management of Safety qualifications.