Experienced turnkey project managers ensure goal-oriented coordination of all planning, construction & commissioning services
With both mechanical and electrical expertise Wright Engineering are able to deliver turnkey solutions using in house recourse alone. Our turnkey projects services are offered either as a single discipline or as part of a fully integrated turnkey solution on mechanical and electrical projects.
Complete Project Approach
Our complete approach that distinguishes us in all our projects especially benefits us in the turnkey area. Particularly, in the business field of turnkey plant engineering and construction. We can optimally play the card of the extensive range of business activities in the company: integrated engineering, and installation and erection competencies from a single source, controlled through central project management.
We consider an early involvement with the installation and erection teams in the engineering process to be an essential requirement in order to establish efficient construction processes, avoid re-engineering and be able to realise a maintenance friendly industrial plant.
Whether a new plant, revamp or a package unit – we steer your complete project efficiently and with minimised interfaces up to full take over of the technical and commercial project responsibility.
Experienced project managers ensure goal-oriented coordination of all planning, construction and commissioning services. They are thereby supported by qualified project engineers, planners and project assistants. Hence, we create the best possible basis for on-time, in-budget execution of turnkey projects in various contract forms.
What additionally distinguishes Wright Engineering in the turnkey projects area
- Efficient procurement
- A reliable contractor and supplier network
- Experience in the control of sub-contractors
- The entrepreneurial and cost-conscious thought process of a family business.
- A high number of our own but still flexibly adaptable standard documents, based on numerous, successfully completed projects
- The distinctive feature is the efficient, and without duplication, integration of customer documents into project management
- A broad competence in solution finding in process engineering and plant safety
- Comprehensive know-how in process engineering of complete plants whereby interfaces can be minimised and engineering, and installation and erection successfully integrated
- In-depth know-how in various planning tools
- A high level of competence in installation and erection and construction execution, not least by experienced construction Managers
- Optimal price/performance ratio
For more information and enquiries on any of our services listed, please contact Wright Engineering directly. A member of staff is on hand to discuss and answer any questions you may have…
Showcasing the many projects we deliver satisfying time, budget and functional requirements that would otherwise go unseen by anyone other than end users. Please explore our extensive portfolio…