We adopt a planned, organised and controlled project management approach to deliver on time, cost and on programme
With projects becoming more complex financially, technically and logistically, the role of the project manager has become key to successful contract execution. Our project management team ensure that all contracts are delivered successfully satisfying time, cost, quality and safety requirements.
Concept to Completion
Our experience spans all phases of contract execution from front end design, through to detailed design and manufacture to on-site installation, commissioning and final handover. Each contract is assigned a dedicated project manager who provides a primary point of contact for the client. The contracts are managed pro-actively to ensure that the client’s requirements and objectives are understood, clearly defined and met in full.
Bringing together a variety of technical disciplines from our in-house resources we can offer advice and support on every aspect of your project including engineering, project controls, planning, procurement, risk management, construction methodology, and SHEQ.
Our Project Managers adopt a planned, organised and controlled approach following APM principles to deliver your project on cost and on programme, whilst maintaining world class safety, quality and environmental performance.
SPECIFICATION OF BUSINESS NEEDS
- Project Benefits
- Project Risks
- Project Objectives
DEVELOPMENT & CONCEPT
- Generation of engineering project options
- Evaluation and selection of the appropriate project option
- Development of a project definition
DEFINITION & DESIGN
- Development of an engineering definition and basic design package details
- Preparation of an accurate cost estimate
DETAIL DESIGN & PROCUREMENT
- Development of an engineering specification
- Detail design package
CONSTRUCTION & COMMISSIONING
- Construction in line with the detail design package
- Commissioning to the agreed performance standards
- Handover constructed or commissioned project to customer
CLOSURE & REVIEW
- Closure of the completed project
- Review of the completed project and publishing of learning
For more information and enquiries on any of our services listed, please contact Wright Engineering directly. A member of staff is on hand to discuss and answer any questions you may have…
Showcasing the many projects we deliver satisfying time, budget and functional requirements that would otherwise go unseen by anyone other than end users. Please explore our extensive portfolio…