Concept to Completion
Our experience spans all phases of contract execution from front end design, through to detailed design and manufacture to on-site installation, commissioning and final handover.
Each contract is assigned a dedicated project manager who provides a primary point of contact for the client. The contracts are managed pro-actively to ensure that the client’s requirements and objectives are understood, clearly defined and met in full.
Bringing together a variety of technical disciplines from our in-house resources we can offer advice and support on every aspect of your project including engineering, project controls, planning, procurement, risk management, construction methodology, and HSE&Q.
Our Project Managers adopt a planned, organised and controlled approach to deliver your project on cost and on programme, whilst maintaining world class safety, quality and environmental performance.
Business Need and Project Selection
Specification of business needs…
- Project Benefits.
- Project Risks.
- Project Objectives.
Development and Concept
- Generation of engineering project options.
- Evaluation and selection of the appropriate project option.
- Development of a project definition.
Definition and Basic Design
- Development of an engineering definition and basic design package.
- Preparation of an accurate cost estimate.
Detail design and procurement
- Development of an engineering specification.
- Detail design package.
Construction and commissioning
- Construction in line with the detail design package.
- Commissioning to the agreed performance standards.
- Hand over constructed or commissioned project to customer.
Closure and Review
- Closure of the completed project.
- Review of the completed project and publishing of learning.
For more information on Project Management, please make your enquiry via the Enquiries Page. Alternatively you can contact us direct by telephoning 01909 730507